Drop in and fill out an application, or complete the quick online form on this page, we are recruiting several positions for the Bakery. You can also apply online by sending your application and resume to
If you love guest service and the energy of a restaurant, and you want to work in a clean, safe, positive place, apply today and join our team.
A one store location ensures customer service and a local feel to our business, morning/ Day shift/Weekends & full/part time openings. Our team love the fact that we only operate mornings and day, leaving them free for evenings.
To keep our amazing team running, employees at our Chesapeake Restaurant enjoy a bunch of perks:
- Flexible work schedules
- Snack provided during working hours
- On-hand training
- Discounts on bakery purchased items
Responsibilities & Requirements
Responsibilities of Team Members include but are not limited to:
✓ Greets customers with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments.
✓ Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals.
✓ Prepares and packages food and drink products.
✓ Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant.
✔ Maintains health and safety standards in work areas.
✓ Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
✔Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
✓ Follows Chesapeake Bagel Bakery uniform and grooming standards and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
✓ Previous fast-food experience is a plus.
✓ Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
✓ Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with guests and coworkers.
✓ Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work in all stations.
✓ Must have reliable transportation.
✓ Available to work Morning, day shift, weekends, and holidays.
As a Food Prep person, you’re a key person in preparation of baked goods, salads, cream cheese, catering platters and food.
- Relevant food experience is required for the position.
- Ability to work a schedule that can included weekends.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment ware)
- Ability to follow instructions.
Main Tasks include –
- Preparing simple or pre-prepared foods and beverages such as sandwiches, salads, baked items, and beverages for the bakery, catering orders and carry-out
- Washing, cutting, measuring, and mixing foods for cooking
- Operating large-volume single-process cooking equipment such as convection ovens, mixers, etc.
- Pre-prepared food, cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- Maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Verifying that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
This position is for kitchen cleaning and deep cleaning of internal bakery areas and equipment. You must be able to perform a variety of cleaning duties included in the list below. Your job will be to perform repeated cleaning tasks with excellence in a fast-paced environment. Are you up for the challenge and obsessed with cleaning as much as we are? If so, apply today!
- Floor cleaning and scrubbing.
- Cleaning of internal walls and ceilings
- External Building & internal equipment pressure washing
- Manage and lead deep clean projects.
- General external cleanliness
- Back loading and unloading area
- Entrance areas
- Follow all health and safety regulations in regard to cleaning
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment as required.
- Clean kitchen equipment, all surface areas, and under tables to ensure the kitchen is cleaned and ready for operations.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Clean floors
Other duties as assigned
- Schedule: 4-hour shift, schedule is negotiable, potential Hours (negotiable): Afternoon: 2:00 PM – 6:00 AM.